Commercial Cleaning Services Chicago IL & Suburbs
Make a great impression with a clean, professional workspace
First impressions are everything when you are running a business in Chicago. Clients, customers, and even your employees always notice and appreciate those sparkling floors, shiny windows, and pristine bathrooms. To ensure success, you and your staff shouldn’t have to take time away from your day-to-day business operations to handle those tasks.
When you need professional commercial cleaning services, turn to ServiceMaster of Lake Shore.
We have over two decades of experience working with businesses and property managers across Chicago and its suburbs.
From medical facilities and schools to office buildings and restaurants, and everything in between, we have a reputation as one of the top janitorial cleaning services in Chicagoland.
We clean tiles, floors, internal walls, partition walls, furniture, lighting, suspended ceilings, windows, dining and kitchen areas, washing facilities, and much more, with free walk-throughs and estimates on all services. Let us handle the dirty work while you focus on running your company.
Call us now to request a free quote: (312) 707-8597
Our Chicago Commercial Cleaning Services Overview:
Our cleaning services can be tailored to meet the needs of any business. Whether you require a specific schedule, have a strict budget, or your property has unique needs, we will work with you to come up with a plan to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Some of the commercial cleaning services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Specialty floor coatings. Our specialized floor coatings reinforce your commercial floor and help it resist daily wear and tear, damage, and stains.
- Office cleaning. We provide office cleaning services for conference rooms, office buildings, individual offices, and more.
- Area rug cleaning. Let us clean and maintain your area rugs with professional area rug cleaning services for even the most delicate rug textiles.
- Air duct cleaning. Improve your building’s air quality with professional air duct cleaning from our skilled team. In addition to reducing allergens and bacteria, air duct cleaning also helps your HVAC system run more efficiently.
- Carpet Cleaning. One of our most popular services, carpet cleaning, helps you make a great first impression with clients. Our professional carpet cleaning methods remove set-in stains and spots and help extend the lifespan of your carpet.
- Furniture and upholstery cleaning. Our full upholstery and furniture cleaning services keep the chairs, sofas, and other furniture in your office looking brand-new. We provide on-site cleaning services that will have your furniture ready for business the next day.
- Floor cleaning. We provide hard-surface floor care to keep tile, wood, linoleum, and other hard floors in great shape.
- Leather care. Our expert leather care services remedy cracked or damaged leather and help extend the lifespan of your leather surfaces.
- Fabric panel cleaning. If you use fabric office systems, our fabric panel cleaning and repair services will help restore your upholstery and resists stains, discoloration, and more.
- Tile and grout restoration. Banish mold, mildew, and discoloration with our professional tile and grout restoration services.
- Carpet protection treatments. Help your carpet resist stains and damage with professional carpet protection treatments from ServiceMaster by Lake Shore.
- Graffiti removal. Graffiti is an unfortunate form of vandalism. If you’ve suffered graffiti on your building, our team can remove it using professional equipment and products. The result is a beautiful, graffiti-free building you’re proud to welcome customers to.
- Floor mat cleaning. Trust us to clean your professional floor mats. Our team will take your floor mats, refresh them, and return them to your commercial property so you can focus more on your business and less on your floor coverings.
- Green cleaning. Get a healthier clean with our eco- and environmentally-friendly cleaning practices, which help your building decrease its environmental impact.
- Disinfection cleaning. Our disinfection and COVID-19 cleaning services help you reopen (or stay open) in a sanitary and safe manner.
- Specialty projects. Our team will work with you to provide specialty cleaning services for any project, large or small.
Schedule a free walkthrough today: (312) 707-8597
The Top Benefits of Our Office & Business Cleaning Services:
Unlike some other business cleaning companies, we have staff available 24/7, which means we can provide you with cleaning services at any time of day. We never want to interfere with your employees’ ability to do their jobs.
No two businesses are alike, even within the same industry. We can help you come up with a specific plan to meet the needs of your company and that stays within your budget.
ServiceMaster of Lake Shore is a locally-owned company that has been providing Chicago business owners and managers with cleaning services since 1996.
How do I Choose a Commercial Cleaning Business in Chicago?
Finding the right commercial cleaning business is essential. With that in mind, here are four things to look for:
1. Make Sure They Offer the Services you Need
Before you hire any commercial cleaning company, make sure they offer all the services you need for your commercial location.
While some companies specialize in janitorial services, others focus on aspects of commercial cleaning, like window cleaning or stain removal.
For best results, find a skilled commercial cleaning company that offers a wide variety of services, including focused services like air duct and carpet cleaning. That way, you know you’ll always be able to access both general janitorial services and more specialized offerings.
2. Read Their Past Reviews
Once you’ve made sure the company offers the services you need, it’s time to take a look at their history with customers. One great way to do this is to read their customer reviews.
Head to Google, Yelp, or their social media pages to look for past customer reviews that share very positive or negative experiences with the company. These reviews will be a great indicator of how much you can trust the team.
3. Get to Know the Employees
You’ll be working closely with your commercial cleaning company, and it’s essential to make sure the employees on the team are people you don’t mind spending time with.
As you learn about the company, pay attention to how their employees interact with your team. You should always feel comfortable asking questions or seeking clarification from the cleaning company’s employees. What’s more, all employees should be professionally trained, and should be screened and background-checked as part of the hiring process.
At the end of the day, selecting a company with an excellent team will make a large difference in the level of service you enjoy.
4. Make Sure the Company has Experience in Your Industry
Finally, make sure the company you hire has experience in your industry.
For example, if you run a medical facility, you need a team who knows how to handle delicate medical materials and restore surgical and patient rooms to a sanctuary condition.
If you run a data-driven organization, on the other hand, you’ll want a cleaning team who knows how to work with wires and delicate technological equipment.
We Make Your Commercial Property Shine
Never settle for less when it comes to your business. Whether you have a multi-story building or you just require one office cleaning, we handle each job professionally, no matter the size. Our reputation as one of the top business cleaning companies in the Chicago area is unmatched.
We have access to the latest tools and a highly-trained staff, all of whom are ready and waiting for your call. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you so that you can you can focus your time and attention where it matters most: your customers.