Commercial Floor Mat Cleaning Services Chicago IL
Professional Commercial & Industrial Floor Mat Cleaning Services
Customers walking in and out of your Chicago business don’t realize how much you’ve invested in commercial floor mats. Tenants in retail and residential properties don’t think about hardworking floor covers underfoot. Mats do get noticed when they get dirty, wear out or turn into tripping hazards.
Are you giving your important floor coverings the attention they need?
Our commercial floor mat cleaning services in Chicago, IL make sure every entrance, doorway and high-traffic area stays inviting and safe. From break rooms to commercial kitchens, ServiceMaster of Lake Shore keeps commercial floor mats in top condition.
These are just a few examples of the types of mats we clean for Chicago businesses every day:
- Office complex entrance mats
- Restaurant kitchen floor mats
- Anti-fatigue mats
- Carpet mats
- Floor mats throughout retail centers
- Floor mats in health care facilities
- Mats in schools, daycares, and universities
- Mats in commercial restrooms around urinals
- Specialty mats in gyms and spas
- Wet-area mats in manufacturing settings
- Heavy drain mats throughout industrial sites
- And much more
Get FREE quote for commercial mat cleaning: 312-707-8597
Our 7-Step Commercial Floor Mat Cleaning Process
Commercial floor mats should be cleaned at least four times a year. Mats in high-traffic areas need monthly cleaning. We also recommend cleaning floor mats after extended rounds of bad weather.
These are the steps involved in our commercial mat cleaning process.
- We begin by assessing the types of mats in your building and recommendations for a cleaning schedule.
- Our technicians start the cleaning process with a badger machine that loosens accumulated dirt from mat surfaces.
- We follow up with state-of-the-art vacuum equipment that removes all dirt and debris.
- Next, we power wash mats with specialized rubber-safe or vinyl-safe floor mat cleaner products.
- Our mat cleaning process includes techniques for removing oil, tar, ink, grease, gum and salt.
- As mats are dried top and bottom, we mop, vacuum and sweep original mat locations throughout your property.
- Once mats are completely dry, we double-check their condition before securely positioning them all back in place.
Schedule your professional mat cleaning service now: 312-707-8597
Why do I Need Professional Mat Cleaning for My Chicago Facility?
If you want your commercial mats and runners to look, feel, and perform their best, they must be cleaned and maintained regularly.
While vacuuming is essential, it only removes about 10% of the ground-in dirt, grime, and bacteria in your floor mats. Even hand-scrubbing with soap and hot water leaves residue and dirt behind.
Professional cleaning is the best option if you want your commercial floor mats to shine. Our scheduled floor mat cleaning services allow you to remove cleaning your floor mats from your to-do list and leave it to us.
Our skilled Chicago-based commercial cleaning team will regularly pick up soiled floor mats, deep clean them, and replace them with clean, beautiful, functional mats that make your business look good.
Call us today for a free estimate: 312-707-8597
How Do Our Mat Cleaning Services Benefit Your Chicagoland Business?
Increased On-Site Safety
We inspect all the mats in your building for signs of wear and tripping hazards. Our regular cleaning reduces slippage risks especially during bad weather. Our services also help maintain critical floor mat safety and comfort in manufacturing and industrial settings.
Healthier Indoor Air Quality
Commercial floor mats accumulate dirt and moisture that feeds unhealthy mold growth. Mold spores circulating through the air degrade your property’s indoor air quality. Our industry-certified mat cleaning removes dirt and contaminants, and that helps keep interiors healthier.
Protection for All Your Floors
Dirt buildup on the underside of commercial mats becomes abrasive and hard on the floors they’re meant to protect. Our cleaning services ensure all the mats in your building stay clean. We also offer deep cleaning and protective treatments for all types of commercial carpets and flooring.
4 Commercial Floor Mat Maintenance Tips for Chicago, IL Businesses
Once you’ve had your mats professionally cleaned, follow these tips to keep them looking great between washes:
- Vacuum the mat regularly. Surface vacuuming removes dust and dirt before it gets ground into the mat’s fibers. Commercial floor mats in high-traffic areas should be vacuumed at least once or twice daily. Mats in lower-traffic areas can be vacuumed a few times a week.
- Hose your mats down. If your mats look a little dingy between cleanings, hose them down. Drape the mat over a fence or lay it flat on a hard, waterproof surface and use a high-pressure hose to blast dirt, dust, and debris from the bed of the mat before laying the mat flat to dry (never fold, roll, or crumple the mat during the drying process). This is particularly effective for rubber or vinyl floor mats.
- Spot clean spills. Use soap and water to spot clean problem areas on your floor mats. This loosens dirt and grime and ensures your next professional cleaning service removes them entirely. If you notice stubborn stains during your spot cleaning, use a neutral cleaner to treat them.
- Clean the floor under the mat. Before you lay a clean mat back down on the floor, sweep, vacuum, and mop the floor beneath it. This removes debris that could permeate the mat from beneath and helps extend the lifespan of your floor mats.
Let Us Professionally Clean Your Chicago Commercial Floor Mats
Clean floor mats quietly send out a welcome and express the pride you take in your business. They keep customers, residents and employees comfortable and safe.
Our commercial floor mat cleaning services make sure your mats hold up to the job. You want the best for all your commercial cleaning. ServiceMaster of Lake Shore always delivers. We serve all of Chicagoland, including Downtown Chicago, River North, North Park, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Lake View, and all of the Suburbs.