Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Chicago, IL & Suburbs
Has Your Commercial Facility Sustained Fire Damage? We Can Help!
Fires are a devastating force, and they can damage or destroy any commercial property in Chicagoland. In fact, fires account for 3% of workplace accidents. ServiceMaster of Lakeshore understands how destructive a fire can be for a business.
Whether the blaze was small or large, the damage fire leaves behind is always significant. In addition to the problems caused by the flames, you’re probably also dealing with smoke and soot damage, as well as water damage caused by fire suppression systems and firefighting efforts.
There are lots of things to fix after a commercial fire, and you need a skilled team to help you navigate the process. That’s where ServiceMaster of Lakeshore comes in. Established in 1996, we provide commercial fire damage cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction.
Our team of certified, OSHA compliant technicians works closely with you to restore your property and pave the way for operations to resume once more.
- Office buildings
- Warehouse facilities
- Retail locations
- And more!
When you contact us for commercial fire restoration services in Chicago, you can trust us to respond quickly and manage the project every step of the way – from the initial cleaning to the last day of work.
We know that every hour spent we spend restoring your business is an hour of lost revenue and productivity for you, so we make it a priority to complete the job quickly and get your business back up and running.
Types of Commercial Fire Damage Situations We Service
Fire damage doesn’t discriminate. It can affect any business at any time. Here at ServiceMaster of Lakeshore, our team provides restoration services for the following situations:
- Fire damage due to vandalism
- Fire damage to multi-unit properties
- Electrical fires in office buildings due to malfunctioning appliances
- And more
Our Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Process for Chicago, IL & Suburbs
While people assume it’s the fire that destroys a building, smoke causes more damage in some cases. Even a small fire can cause unseen destruction to a structure. Generally, commercial facilities require a site-wide inspection before they can be opened for business once more.
Here at ServiceMaster of Lake Shore, our team uses cutting-edge equipment and state-of-the-art techniques to evaluate the damage to your commercial building and make a plan to provide fire restoration services. And we work quickly.
We know that, after a fire, every second wasted means more damage to your property and more downtime for your bottom line. We understand how important it is to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible, so we follow a reliable process to restore your property and remove all signs of damage:
- Building stabilization. Fire compromises the structure and stability of a building. Before we can get to work, we must stabilize the affected areas and make sure it’s safe for our workers to enter. To do this, our team will board up vulnerable areas like broken windows to prevent further damage while also securing structural damage. We’ll also place tarps on missing or damaged segments of the roof to prevent damage from the elements.
- Water removal and drying. Before we can get to work, our team will remove standing water leftover from firefighting efforts. We’ll bring in our professional-grade equipment to remove water and dry the affected areas.
- Assessment and pre-cleaning. Next, our professionals will inspect the property to determine the extent of the damage, and note areas that require extensive fire, smoke, and soot remediation and repair. During this phase, we’ll also remove debris and clear a space for restoration to begin.
- Soot removal. Soot and smoke can be as damaging as fire to a property. Soot, for example, contains carcinogens that are hazardous to your health. We’ll remove items affected by soot and restore what we can.
- Content pack out. We’ll pack out and remove anything we can’t save or restore, following best-practices and local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Wall and Ceiling Cleaning. Soot and smoke can wreak havoc on your walls and ceiling. Our team cleans these surfaces to remove stains and discoloration.
- Deodorization. Commercial fires leave behind an acrid smell. We’ll use commercial-grade deodorizers to remove fire smells and make your space enjoyable to be in once more.
- Restoration. Restoration is the final step of our commercial fire damage repair process. During this step, we’ll restore your business to its pre-fire condition. Depending on the extent of the damage, we’ll repair or replace drywall, paint walls, install new carpet, or even reconstruct complete rooms or areas of your business.
Why Partner with ServiceMaster of Lake Shore?
When it comes to commercial fire damage restoration, you need the job done, and you need it done quickly. So, why choose ServiceMaster to handle your repair for you? Here are a few of the top reasons our customers keep coming back:
Dedicated, emergency response 24/7
We know that fires can happen at any second, which is why we are available day and night, rain or shine, to provide expert assistance. We even work on holidays!
Your commercial building is the physical representation of your blood, sweat, and tears. We respect that, and our team is dedicated to providing the personalized service all that work deserves. We use the top fire restoration equipment and tactics the industry has to offer. Our one-on-one project managers evaluate your building’s unique situation to develop a customized restoration plan for you. Each restoration plan is designed to suit your needs and budget, and ensure you can get back to work as quickly as possible.
We handle your insurance claims
Dealing with fire and smoke damage is stressful enough, and we don’t believe you should have to think about insurance billing in the process. Because of that, we communicate directly with your insurance company, billing them first, and managing the entire claims process.
Transparency and reliability
Suffering through commercial fire damage is stressful, and you need a team you can trust. Our restoration company has been in business since 1996. We’ve helped dozens of Chicago-area companies reclaim their businesses after fire damage, and we want to do the same for you. Our expert team is trustworthy and reliable, and always here to put you first.
Contact Us Now to Schedule an Inspection
Nobody wants to deal with recovering from a business fire. If you’ve experienced a fire incident at your commercial property, contact ServiceMaster of Lake Shore. A dedicated team of commercial fire damage restoration experts, we’re here to offer the fast, professional, reliable service you need to get back to work. Give our service technicians a call today to learn more.