Sewage Backup Cleanup Services Chicago IL & Suburbs
A sewer backup at your home or business quickly spreads dangerous contaminants across floors and carpets. Category 3 black water wicks into drywall and soaks deep into structural materials. It creates a hazardous environment that can impact the health of everyone on the property.
You need certified sewage removal technicians on the scene immediately. ServiceMaster of Lake Shore stands ready to respond with advanced sewage cleanup services for Chicago residents.
These are just a few of the sewage backup problems we tackle and solve:
• Sewage from toilet overflows
• Sewer line backups in basements
• Leaking sewage in crawlspaces
• Sewage contamination from storm floodwater
• Sewage flooding caused by clogged drains or pipes
• Category 3 black water contamination
When you need emergency sewage cleanup in your Chicago home or business, call ServiceMaster of Lake Shore right away: 312-707-8597
The Benefits of Our Sewage Cleanup Services:
We Eliminate Contamination
We rigorously adhere to all CDC, EPA and OSHA biohazard cleanup standards. Our industry-certified teams use state-of-the-art equipment and advanced techniques to eliminate viral and bacterial contamination from all affected areas. Our cleaning process restores your property’s interior health from floor to ceiling.
We Help With Insurance Claims
Most sewage backup damage is covered by homeowners or business insurance. We regularly work with local and national agencies, so we understand how to navigate complicated paperwork. Our staff takes the headache out of filing sewage damage claims
We’re Here 24/7
When you need sewage removal, you don’t have time to wait. We’re here 24/7 ready to answer your call and immediately dispatch our teams. Highly trained technicians quickly arrive at your home or business ready to take care of dangerous sewer backups.
How Do Sewage Backup Cleanup Services Work?
Whether it’s a toilet overflow upstairs or a sewer backup in the basement, all affected areas pose a serious hazard to your health. Black water contains dangerous pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. The contaminants in sewage include organic matter, fungi and parasites.
We provide an emergency response to all types of sewage backups and overflows. When you call our Chicago headquarters, we immediately dispatch our highly trained technicians. Our teams arrive at your door fully prepared for each step of sewage removal, cleanup and restoration.
1. Sewage Cleanup – our initial extraction process removes raw sewage, excess water and contaminated debris.
2. Source ID – We identify the sewage source, fix the problem and call in for backup repairs if needed.
3. Tear-Out and Disposal – Cleanup includes tearing out and disposing of sewage-damaged materials.
4. Structural Drying – We take care of structural drying with heavy-duty fans, air scrubbers and dehumidifiers.
5. Thorough Disinfecting – Our technicians eliminate pathogens using bactericides and EPA-registered disinfectants.
6. Advanced Deodorizing – We eliminate foul odors property-wide with specialized deodorizing products and equipment.
7. Complete Restoration – Our sewage removal services include full restoration of your property to its original condition.
Get Immediate Help with Sewage Cleanup
Taking care of sewage backup is never a DIY job. Don’t risk your health or further damage to your property. Call us right away here at ServiceMaster of Lake Shore.
Since 1996, we’ve provided industry-certified sewage backup removal services for Chicago homes and businesses. Let us put more than 20 years of experience to work for you.
We’re just a phone call away: 312-707-8597